Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All about Waves!
Transcript of All about Waves!
What is REALLY being passed along?
Ther are _____ types of wave.___________ waves and __________e waves.
Longitudinal waves are caused by c______ and ___________s and they travel along a straight l______. An example of a Longitudinal wave is a ________ wave.
____________ waves move from s_____ to side and they have p____ and ______hs.
To know the structure of waves
To know the application of the ideas of waves
Look at page 304 and write down in your own words...what is:
Parts of a wave
Watch the board
Draw the wave
Take a look at questions 1-6 on page 305
Waves involve the transport of energy without the transport of matter.