Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ADVANCED (CAE) 1.7 Work Life Balance
Transcript of ADVANCED (CAE) 1.7 Work Life Balance
1.7 Work Life Balance
Do you have a good balance between your work and personal life?
JOB & WORK
- a task
- a position
- completed work
- an activity
- a place
- a piece created by an artist
I can´t do two jobs at once!
How´s your new job going?
The builders have done an excellent job on your kitchen.
When will the work on your new office be finished?
I usually get to work at eight o´clock.
The complete works of Shakespeare.
Should all of the above categories be given equal time in your life?
If so, are you able to do this?
If not, which should be prioritized?
Incorporate as much of the vocabulary as possible below into your discussion.
What advice would you give someone who has a poor work-life balance?
1) The builders have done a great _______ on your extension.
2) Every day there is much _______ to be done.
3) Gardening is tiring _______.
4) Jim´s changed _______ three times in the last five years.
5) She´s stressed because she´s got problems at _______.
6) Worryingly, _______ losses have increased sharply over the last few months.
7) I got a lot of _______ done this morning.
8) I had the _______ of telling him to stop picking on Brian.
9) She´s the best person for the _______.
10) A little hard _______ never hurt anyone.
11) I have a long list of _______ to do before I go away on holiday.
12) What time do you finish _______ on Friday?
JOB & WORK
Fill each gap with