Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Barbara Coloroso: Inner Discipline
Transcript of Barbara Coloroso: Inner Discipline
3.Backbone 4 Steps of Discipline 1. It shows students what they should have done
2. It gives them as much ownership of the
problem as they are able to handle
3. It gives them options for solving the problem
4.It leaves their dignity intact 3 R's Assertive
Confrontation RSVP Approach 3 Philosophical Stances 1.Kids are worth it!
2.Treat children as you
would like to be treated
3.Student and teacher
maintain their dignity Restitution
Reconciliation Coloroso presents 7 rules
for a fair fight
Confrontation must be productive and assertive Consequences Natural vs. Reasonable Consequences
Practical A consequence that is: