Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Class Orientation
Welcome to Ally's Class
English is important!
When you have a question...
My office is...
things every class.
Thank You !
5 times a week !
How many English classes do you have?
- Korean SAT
(Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- The Office of Student Life and Safety
- 4th floor
2. There are
things you shouldn't do
in my class.
1) Don't interrupt others.
2) Don't sleep in the class.
3) Don't be late for the class.
3. You will take
a vocabulary test
before mid-term and final exams.
will be graded as part
of your performance assessment.