Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5.02 Ionic and covalent bonds
Transcript of 5.02 Ionic and covalent bonds
To Sodium, from Neon.
Dear sodium, I'm writing to answer your question, "Why won't I bond with you". Well I'll tell you. I am a noble gas, meaning I don't usually participate in chemical bonds as well as you can. As you know, I, Neon, have eight electrons in my outer shell, and I don't want to donate any, I don't want to accept any therefore I am nonreactive. I'm sorry to tell you this but all of the noble gases have full outer shells, so we are all nonreactive. Sometimes the noble gases are called "inert" because of we are not reactive. I hope you understand sodium.