Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Christopher Columbus Hero or Villain
Transcript of Christopher Columbus Hero or Villain
Christopher Columbus can be described as both a hero and a villain.It depends from whose perspective you look at it at.The spaniards gained land and riches but natives got their LAND TAKEN AWAY.(Ex:two-faced/Tom&Jerry)
Situation: Hero vs. Villain
For the people of Spain Christopher Columbus might be considered a type of HERO for opening the age of exploration to the AMERICAS FOR THEM. He also got new livestock like pigs cows and chicken.He also got LAND. AND more people to turn to CHRISTIANITY.
Christopher Columbus is a villain to NATIVE AMERICANS because he stole their land and made them slaves.He also brought disease and war to these peaceful people.Instead of treating them equally he destroyed them and forced them to become another culture.