Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Indian in The Cupboard Plot, Characters, Theory, Setting, and Solution
Transcript of The Indian in The Cupboard Plot, Characters, Theory, Setting, and Solution
Boone: Boone is Patrick's toy, a Western cowboy who is Little Bear's mortal enemy.
Patrick: Patrick is the owner of Boone and Omri's best friend.
Omri: Omri is the main character in the story and is led through an adventure by a magic cupboard. Omri's theory is that when the cupboard is locked with a special key, any plastic figurines or toys inside are changed into real things and if they are figurines, people from the past are pulled into the figurines, like forced time travel. How can miniscule but real plastic figurines survive in a real word and how can Omri keep them a secret? The solution is to make Little Bear and Boone happy by sending them back to their own time.