Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stage Directions and Terms
Transcript of Stage Directions and Terms
*Open up/Cheat out
Turn your body to where
the audience can see you
Speak up, talk louder.
Using your facial expression, body language, and gestures to tell a story.
Unprepared and spontaneous dialogue and action.
Having something to do or keep you busy while you're on stage.
* Breaking Character
When you are acting and you become yourself, instead of your character. (Ex: Laughing, talking to the audience, etc.)
Don't break character!
- "Sugar Pie if you love me you'd smile.
- "Baby cakes, I love you like sweet potato
pie but I just can't smile."