Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stage Directions and Terms
Transcript of Stage Directions and Terms
*Open up/Cheat out
Turn your body to where
the audience can see you
Speak up, talk louder.
Using your facial expression, body language, and gestures to tell a story.
Unprepared and spontaneous dialogue and action.
Having something to do or keep you busy while you're on stage.
* Breaking Character
When you are acting and you become yourself, instead of your character. (Ex: Laughing, talking to the audience, etc.)
Don't break character!
- "Sugar Pie if you love me you'd smile.
- "Baby cakes, I love you like sweet potato
pie but I just can't smile."
- Students will know stage directions.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of stage directions
- Students will know popularly used theatre terms.
- Students will practice to not "break character".