Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is the element scandium?
Transcript of What is the element scandium?
What is scandium? Atomic Number Atomic Weight How does scandium look? metal 2 valence electrons Named for Scandinavia. 21 44.955912 silvery-white metallic element found in various rare minerals 20th most abundant element in the sun. 50th most abundant element in on earth melting pont boiling point density Discoeed by Lars Nilsonin 1879. 2830 degrees celsius 1541 degrees celsius 2.985 g/cm sq. used as a tracer and is studies of oil, wells, and pipelinesFull transcript