Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hemp
essential fatty acids (EFA), nutrients and vitamins. As well, hemp seeds help those people with common food allergens. You can grind them up and they can create a great alternative to milk, eggs, peanuts, wheat, tree nuts and soy. As well, it takes 1/3rd of a barrel of oil to mine/refine/produce a full barrel of oil. Using Hemp oil, we can quickly create alternate sources of oil without using a lot of energy and ruining the environment. Hemp As well, look at the machines used to extract the oil from the ground. . . AND LOOK AT THE SIGNS NEAR OIL REFINERIES!!!!!! Compared to the lovely green behind the Hemp fuel growing signs. . . . Hemp Cannabis is also well engraved in humanities history. . .