Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Retell
Explore the interconnection of big ideas, key concepts, overall expectations, and enduring understandings in mathematics education".
"Communication is an essential process in learning mathematics. Through communication, students are able to reflect upon and clarify their ideas, their understanding of mathematical relationships, and their mathematical arguments."
(The Ontario Curriculum, Grades 1–8: Mathematics, 2005).
Three part lesson planning builds an environment of learning and encourages students to take responsibility for their life-long learning and development.
Watch the following video that demonstrates two students as they begin to relate and apply their understanding to mathematical concepts where a backward design is present.
As teachers, we are responsible to act as facilitators; enabling students to activites students' prior knowledge and learned key concepts