Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Changes in Elderly People
Transcript of Social Changes in Elderly People
-Men:View retirement as a time to slow down, and do less.
-Women: Uses this time to learn new things and explore new possibilities.
* If retirement means a major decline in a person standard living; they will be less eager to retire . Three Important Stages: 1)Shrinkage of Life span: Older people interact with fewer people and perform fewer social roles. Social Changes in Elderly People ....... Sexual Behavior 2)Increased Individuality: Behavior becomes less influenced by social rules and expectations than it was earlier in life. 3) Acceptance of the Changes in stages 1&2: Person steps back and realizes there's a limit for social involvement and learns to live comfortable with the restrictions -Elderly individuals..... ARE sexually active. -37%of married people over 60 have sex atleast once a week -20% have sex outdoors ... and 17% swim nude......