Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social Changes in Elderly People
Transcript of Social Changes in Elderly People
-Men:View retirement as a time to slow down, and do less.
-Women: Uses this time to learn new things and explore new possibilities.
* If retirement means a major decline in a person standard living; they will be less eager to retire . Three Important Stages: 1)Shrinkage of Life span: Older people interact with fewer people and perform fewer social roles. Social Changes in Elderly People ....... Sexual Behavior 2)Increased Individuality: Behavior becomes less influenced by social rules and expectations than it was earlier in life. 3) Acceptance of the Changes in stages 1&2: Person steps back and realizes there's a limit for social involvement and learns to live comfortable with the restrictions -Elderly individuals..... ARE sexually active. -37%of married people over 60 have sex atleast once a week -20% have sex outdoors ... and 17% swim nude......