Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of INDITEX
Effective control of the supply chain
Right pricing strategy: low cost
Inditex employs vertical integration & outsources only a small part of its production
brand loyalty & low-cost
I N D I T E X
SOURCES OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Sources Of Competitive Advantages
INDUSTRY CONTEXT SWOT
Low cost brand
High reliance on Europe market
Growth in online sales
Asia & India
Slow growth and economic downturn
Twice weekly deliveries made Zara 12 times faster than its competitors
Buying enviroment promoting
Increased competition due to their success
Agile supply chain
Expansion of other brands
Continue International Expansion
Search engine and optimization