Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Man To Send Rain Clouds
Transcript of The Man To Send Rain Clouds
Haley Sinning, & Matt Bidlack The Man to Send Rain Clouds Laguna Culture Symbols Yellow: Under Nose: Intellect & Determination Literary Analysis Overall set-up
Point of view
Irony Characters Leon: Ken's brother-in-law
Louise/Teresa About the Author Early Years & Education
Achievements Ken: Leon's Brother-in-law
Louise/Teresa Louise: Ken/Leon
Holy Water Teresa: Leon/Ken Teofilo: Grandfather/Respected figure
Old man Father Paul: Catholic Priest
Catholic way "not the only way of living" White: Forehead: Sharing, Purity, & Light Blue: Cheekbones: Wisdom & Intuition Green: Chin: Nature, Harmony, Healing Grey Feather: Hair: Respect Red Blanket: Buried: Red sand/ The Earth Cornmeal: Grave: Pueblo Indian Prayer Holy water: Grave: Cleansing, Dry Earth, Thirst Leslie Marmon Silko Location
*prayers and requests
White Men vs. Peublo People