Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Film Making
This is producing a draft of the script. 2. The pre-production:
This involves choosing the right location, hiring the right cast and crew and making the set. 4. Post-production: This is when the movie is edited, all the special effects are added and sounds and music are added. 5. Sales and distribution: Distributers or possible buyers view the film. Chroma keying is a very useful special effect. Chroma keying allows producers to film in a studio and edit another background into the scene. The End Here are some of the crew needed to make a film. Producer: Supervises, hires crew, arranges distributers. Production manager: Supervises the more physical parts like technology, schedule and the budget. Director: Chooses the right location and chooses camera and lighting positions.