Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FCE Speaking Exam
Transcript of FCE Speaking Exam
Monday, 18 May 2015
A close look at the FCE Speaking Exam
FCE Speaking rehearsal
How much do you know about the FCE Speaking Exam?
in World Class Standard School Policy
The lack of English writing ability of Thai secondary school students
The attempt to develop instructions regarding students' individual differences
(The Basic Educational Core Curriculum B.E. 2551)
Why this topic?
The main reason
Why don't we just ...?
- Place students in their writing entry level
- Provide them with the right level of writing assignments so that they can
- Achieve a higher level of writing ability
Extensive class size
One-size-fits-all teaching method
A big variation of students' English ability
Address students' current writing skills
promote a higher level of writing
enhance students' writing ability
Tiered assignments are just
like the box
that the girl is standing on.
(Analytical rubric adapted from REEP, 1997)
Data Collection Tools
English writing test (IOC value = 0.91)
English writing tasks
Interviews (IOC value = 1.00)
Useful Tips for Doing Thesis
Stay on top of things.
Contact your thesis adviser regularly.
Make sure that you (more or less) make progress every day.
Meet your deadlines.
Grammar and Vocabulary
Your speaking is assessed on:
Task / goal of each part
The amount of time it takes
How to get a high mark
Things to remember
Similarities and differences
Wednesday, 27 May 2015
9.00 – 11.00 hr
20 minutes per two candidates
What to bring :
Passport or ID card
Focus on the tasks!
Relax and be confident
Have a proper breakfast
Be on time