Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of digestive system
Breaks down food into nutrients that can be by the body. The stomach breaks down food into tiny pieces.
The purpose of the digestive system
The digestive system is located in alimentary canal , and alimentary canal is whole passage which food passes through the body.
The explanation of the digestive system
The mouth is the beginning of the digestive tract. In fact, digestion starts here as soon as you take the first bite of a meal. Chewing breaks the food into pieces that are more easily digested, while saliva mixes with food to begin the process of breaking it down into a form your body can absorb and use.