Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Autism 3rd
What is Autism?
disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact
Mental, their brain functions in a different way
Is autism visible?
Their compulsive behavior, repetition of words and speech delay
Learning to communicate with others
How can this impact a family?
Stress the parents or bring family closer to help the child
Medical procedure and cost?
It cost more than 17,000 a year for a child with autism
What strengths might a person
with autism acquire?
Cognitive Development, cognitive abilities, stability, theoretical models, academic instruction.
What resources does the public
education system provide?
Special classes so they can get more help if needed
Describe one well known
person with autism?
Mozart, repeated facial expressions and he was in need of constant motion of his hands and feet. His hearing was sensitive