Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Goal Settings
Working out and staying in shape for this soccer season. Resources.. 1. make a daily plan 2. exercise 3. eat healthy 4. rest well ' my daily plan .. morning - eat a healthy breakfast .. afternoon - eat lunch, then exercise .. evening - eat dinner, then work out .. night - get in bed, and rest well ' exercises 1. lifting weights 2. joggin' a few laps 3. push ups, pull ups,
sit ups, and crunches ' eating healthy 1. eating a healthy breakfast 2. eating a healthy lunch 3. eating a healthy dinner ' rest well 1. get in bed early
2. get at least 8 hours of sleep
3. try not to get up during the night Roadblocks.. - hanging with friends - eating unhealthy - staying up late - not eating three meals a day - skipping an exercise - stayin' on facebook THE END!! plan for staying in shape.. 1. soccer field .. 2. soccer ball .. 3. weights.. 4. track. . 5. healthy food.. 'i will also drink lots of milk to keep my bones strong.. :) Goal #. 2
- stop myself from being late RESOURCES.. - using an alarm clock..
- laying my clothes out the night before.. 'roadblocks.. - wanting to sleep in.. DEADLINES!
- by the end of may - if i keep being late i will have detntion!! - injured knee and back.. megan to run with :)..