Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Interactive Notebooks
-students will be rereading their notes to process for the “output”
-appeals to multiple intelligences
-requires students to actively do something with the information to internalize it Essentials of the Notebook What is an Interactive Notebook? Math Notebooks Types of Outputs For All Curriculum Areas Interactive Notebooks These notebooks organize student notes and responses, become the major method of test review, and ultimately become a key element for review for standardized assessments. These notebooks transform those dry and boring notes into vivid, visual elements that will reside in the student's memory bank. Science Notebooks Electricity Life Cyles Adaptations Rocks Food Chains Multiplying Decimals Measurement Mass Graphs Content Vocabulary Advertisement Civil War Acrostic Notes vs. Processing Historical Figures