Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Harmonizing in Equality
Transcript of Harmonizing in Equality
Harmonizing in Equality
by: Grace, Yvan, Manahil, and Chloe
See this bassoon player? He's happy because he finally got the melody.
bassoons and other
instruments finally get
the coolest part for the
first time in their lives.
SUPPORT HARMONIZING IN EQUALITY TODAY
Harmonizing In Equality
To Contact HIE:
Phone Number: 1-800-555-6262
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 20165 Park Ridge Lane
City: Houston, TX 77065
Find us on our website:
"Helping kids gain instrumental equality since 1997."
Chloe and Grace
Manahil and Yvan
The founder of our company is the amazing Grace Catherine Steed.
Five of our accomplishments are:
Harmonizing in Equaltiy
Why should you invest in HIE?
There are a few reasons why the community will need our organization.
1. The people need to know about the other, non-melody instuments!
2. The people need to stop neglecting those non-melody instruments!
3. We need instrumental equality because it is basically the same as human rights.
We host full orchestra events (this includes band and orchestra).
We have instrument conventions for younger children who want to become a musician.
We also have presentations at public and private schools to teach the children about the amazing world of music.
If you want to help our project, then you can donate money, volunteer, and/or donate instruments.
Help us, if you dare!
Contact us with our,
or even mail us!
20165 park ridge ln
Houston, TX 77065
Visit our website at
It boosts children's confidence
It challenges all children's musical ability
It fights against musical inequality
1. We wrote pieces of music that featured background instruments with melody.
2. Hosted full orchestra concerts over the globe.
3. Donated money to music programs.
4. Spread awareness about neglected instruments.
5. We gave private lessons to the less fortunate.
What is instrument equality you might ask?
In most orchestral settings, there many instruments, but most only play background parts. Here at HIE, we strive to allow those background instruments to shine out and feel important.
Our purpose is to promote and support instrument equality.
Location: Houston, Texas
We help all children and adults who feel that their instrument is neglected and want to change that.