Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Research Project
Things that set the light patterns of different species of fireflies apart are the speed, brightness and length of each blink of light.
Blinking back and forth, the fireflies will locate each other.
The next night the same female firefly will mate with a different male firefly.
After from 4-6 matings the female will finally lay her eggs
Then starts the circle of light!
The Life of a
Different Summer Nightlights
Welcome to the Deep!
Reasons for Light
How Not to be Eaten in the Deep Sea
Time to Leave
The Future of Bioluminesence
Wind, Sun and Bioluminescence
Man-Made Glow Pets