Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
RISKS FOR AVATAR
Transcript of RISKS FOR AVATAR
Visual Effects &
Computer Generated Imagery
3D Fusion Camera
Intro to the film
- concept “innovative”
- James Cameron, visionary and project champion
Timeline started in 1995
Lack of technology leads to a 10 year delay
Pre Production to release took 4 years
Fan communities predicted a flop
Reputation of Actor and Directors
Investors: Fox and Disney Dispute
Timid To Invest
Original $237 million
Final Cost: $300 million
Highest Grossing Film of all Time ~ $2.78 billion
Created a Phenomenon in the Movie Industry
Avatar 2 and 3
Was Avatar a Success?