Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Blogging
Summary of learning by tutor
Extension activities and further links
Easy to update
Easy to share
Tags - empower learners to explore
A timeline of learning
"Authentic" learning activies
Sharing resources and ideas
Reflecting on your own learning as a teacher
You can get feedback and ask questions - especially on twitter
Example blogs Where to blog On moodle
Easy to get started
Part of existing platform
Limited functionality Elsewhere
lots of free blogs available
greater functionality than moodle
can still be linked into moodle
update one blog for all courses
can be disposable - create multiple blogs How to update On the web
Mobile application Options http://www.wordpress.com
Blogger being added to