Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Behavior Driven Development with SpecFlow and Selenium
Transcript of Behavior Driven Development with SpecFlow and Selenium
Fully iterative process:
1. Write feature scenarios
2. Write the testing code
3. Run the test
4. Write the code
5. Make the test pass
6. Back to step 1
Acceptance Test Driven Development
in human language
Behavior Driven Development?
Write User Stories and test
Scenario in Human Language
Test your scenarios :
no code yet
Write your test
code in C#
Test your scenario again :
it fails !
of your scenario
Until all the steps of your scenario
Does BDD replace TDD ?
BDD and TDD
: Browser Automation
SpecFlow and Selenium