Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Leadership
Getting things done through others
Ideas & Change
If you don't collaborate you are stealing from others
Building a Brand
Corporate world leaders
Level Five Leaders
Awake to seize the opportunity
Extreme Personal Humility
How do they look?
Who is a leader?
It's Your Choice!
"Tell me who you hang around with and I'll tell you who you are"
"People forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"
The Medici Effect
The intersection is innovation
Embracing and listening
Word choice and body language
Tell the truth
Model the behavior you seek
Looks do matter
Don't be a car sales man!!!
Tall, short, handsome, strong?
Skills of a leader?
What about behavior?
Be polite and genuine
Benefits of empowering others?
Richard Gonzalez 2013