Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Basic Brain Fact
Transcript of Basic Brain Fact
Balance and Posture
long term memory
part of visual perception
CONTRIBUTE MEMORY PROCESS IN BRAIN
A group of structure that regulate
regulate emotional and pain
learnig to avoid negative consequene
Emotional content espectialy fear and axiety
short term long term
Brainstem is a group of structure that function :
Reticular Formation and Reticular Activating System
***NeuroFeedback want SMR wave
10 - 20 SYSTEM for NEUROFEEDBACK
Sirinapha Chitsue , Psychologist
Brain change or Behavior change ?
Birth of Neuron
Factors that affect neuronal structure and behavior
"When you see someone doing something, in your brain you do it too."
Where they are?
Telenphalon : Cerebral Cortex , Basal Ganglia
Diencephalon : Thalamus , Hypothalamus
Midbrain : Substantia niagra , Ventral Tegmental Area , Raphe Nuclei , Reticular Formation
Pons & Cerebellum