Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SIGMUND FREUD
ICEBERG AND OTHER RELATED THEORIES
Wanted to mean something and
said something else?
Had to go to the kitchen to get the
veggies and got the chocolates instead?
Randomly drawing on the last
page of your book? Doodling your name?
Id is the IMPULSIVE, CHILD like portion of the psyche
that operates on the “PLEASURE PRINCIPLE”.
Includes WANTS & DESIRES.
talks about MORALS, IDEAS
Aims at PERFECTION
Negotiates with the ID
It is equivalent to one's conscience
PRIORTIZE AND COMPROMISE
DOODLES & DRAWINGS
Repressed Urges and Impulses
Relation of ID, Ego and SuperEgo to Dreams
Manifest and Latent Content
1856 - 1939
THE CONSCIOUS AND
ID, EGO AND SUPEREGO
LIFE AND DEATH INSTINCTS
The Interpretation of Dreams
The Psychopathology of Everyday Life
Totem and Taboo
Civilization and Its Discontents
The Future is an Illusion
MAJOR WORKS BY FREUD