Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Homologous Structures
1. How was your weekend?
2. Homologous Structures
3. Science Starter
4. Color Dem Bones
5. Bird Beak Lab
Which of these is not one of the Lines of Evidence for Evolution?
A. Natural Variation Within Species
B. Comparative Anatomy
C. DNA Comparison
D. Fossil Record
Where do homologous structures found in seemingly unrelated organisms come from?
A. Common Ancestors
B. Seemingly unrelated organisms do not exhibit homologous structures.
C. From other, unrelated organisms.
D. From your backyard.
TED-Ed - Evolution of Feathers
Color Dem Bones
Bird Beak Lab