Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Irregular Plural Nouns
Transcript of Irregular Plural Nouns
But don't worry! There is nothing much to it.
There are tricks to learn the rules. Knife Knives
Wife Wives Ends with -fe
Change f to v then add -s Potato Potatoes
Volcano Volcanoes Ends with -o
Add -es one sheep These words don't change at all! These words change more than just the ending. Let's practice Reguar Plural Nouns! Raise your hand if you know the answer! Let us practice Irregular Plural Nouns! Raise your hand if you know the answer! Ends with -f
Change f to v then add -es Half Halves
Loaf Loaves two sheep one deer 100 deer one fish two fish Man
Mouse One Men
Mice More than one I have more than one book. What is the plural word for book? If I have more than one camera, I have many __________________? When you were on a walk last week, you saw more than one tree.
You saw many ____________ on your walk. Singular Plural Child