Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Alex P and Rick O's Body of Evidence
Transcript of Alex P and Rick O's Body of Evidence
By Rick O Pathologists arrive at the
crime scene to see Bob's
body already going through
rigor mortis. On February 15, pathologists
start a five hour detailed autopsy
on bob's body. They also find
interesting clues. After the pathologists cut
Bob's body to look at diferent
parts of organs. The stomach
had some very interesting clues.
They found a undigested steak.
So the pathologist had some idea who
killed Bob Dorotik. With help of the forensic scientists
and the crime lab investigators they
found that Jane Dorotik was bob's wife.