Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rome 410 CE
Transcript of Rome 410 CE
Some people believe the Visigoths were driven into
the Roman Empire by the Huns. Tens of thousands of Romans fled the ruined
city into the countryside. For many years the Visigoths were mercenaries in the Roman army. The sack occured on August 24, 410 CE. It was 800 years since the last sack accomplished by the Gauls. Many of the cities' great buildings were ransacked including the mausoleums of Augustus and the image below Hadrian. by Spencer Mclean