Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dengue fever
What is dengue fever?
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever:
Dengue Shock Syndrome:
Shock (very low blood pressure)
Types of dengue fever
Dressing in protective clothing
Keeping unscreened windows and doors closed
Getting rid of areas where mosquitoes breed
What's so dangerous about dengue fever?
Infectious disease of the tropics transmitted by mosquitoes and characterized by rash and aching head and joints.
Dengue cases expected to surpass 1000 a week.
2 deaths in this year, aged 20 and 60.
Why am I telling you this?
Getting plenty of bed rest
Drinking lots of fluids
Taking medicine to reduce fever.