Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Derrick Ultimate15 literary terms
Transcript of Derrick Ultimate15 literary terms
"no one is safe,
no one can hide.
til chaos is spread,
our fun won't subside." Rhythm: One of the most important things in music. Rhythm is strongly connected to humans(i.e. the heart!) Early music started with drums and a beat. Rhythm is so basic yet key to music. All popular music has some kind of rhythm. Rhythm, it's in you! Alliteration: Alliteration articulates an artistic approach aimed at annotating and arranging alphabetic accoutrements as alarmingly affective alignments. Alliteration allows aspiring authors abilities above average approaches. Alliterative adroitness accentuates accomplishments (an appealing aspect appalling artistic arrangements attempt abominably).
American athlete Adam Archuleta asphyxiating after an alliteration attack. Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddily