Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tourism inWhitby
Whatever the time of year there are always lots of tourists in Whitby.
Reasons to visit Whitby
People come to whitby for many different reasons. They may come to see the history or the beach or they might come because it is where the story of Dracula is set.
Different types of tourists:
Some reasons tourists visit Whitby are:
There is lots to learn from the mueseums in Whitby. Some of the mueseums are: the captain cook muesem, whitby mueseum and the life boat mueseum.
Whitby has many historical sites like the Abbey or even some of the old streets and houses.