Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The American Revolution
Transcript of The American Revolution
the boston harbor Thomas Jefferson
The Stamp Act
Boston Tea Party
The Village Green in Lexington Thomas Jefferson was the author of the Declaration of Independence and was a true figure of the enlightenment On April 19, 1775, British soldiers and american militiamen exchanged gunfire in lexington