Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Architecture-Manifesto
MANIFESTO Concepts Real problems Assumptions Simplicity Complexity Pragmatism Perfectionism Big pic Details A written public declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the issuer, be it an individual, group, political party or government. Practices Technology Evaluating ¡It looks good! + Code Endless meetings Experimentation Steps to goal Design & Do Something A lot OR Nothing Documentation Short & Useful Large Encyclopedia Thinking Out of
the Box = F(x)
Everything Long Short Term Strategic Tactical Team Collaboration Dictatorship Coaching TM Ego Involvement Run away "You can't see the forest for the trees." "Too beset by petty things to appreciate the greatness or grandeur." "Too wrapped up in details to gain a view of the whole." Supporting and respecting others when they come up with new ideas. Openness to do different things and to do things differently. Willingness to take new perspectives to day-to-day work. Focusing on the value of finding new ideas and acting on them. Striving to create value in new ways. Listening to others. That includes: "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself." - Albert Einstein "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
- Leonardo da Vinci "If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." - Henry Ford "Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean." - Ryunosuke Satoro "Politeness is the poison of collaboration." - Edwin Land "I hope this design work." - You or Me "To teach is to learn twice." "Doing things right." "Doing the right things." Management Leadership "Non of us is as smart as all of us." - Kenneth H. Blanchard. "Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." - Vince Lombardi Jr. "I'm generally a very pragmatic person: that which works, works." - Linus Torvalds. “Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." - Salvador Dalí “Perfection is not a destination; it's a never-ending process...Enjoy!” - Jim Bouchard "No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." - Albert Einstein "Experimentation is an active science." - Claude Bernard. "Voluminous documentation is part of the problem, not part of the solution." - Tom DeMarco "Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing."
- Anonymous "It’s not the paper’s fault that so much shit is printed." - Alejandro Magallanes "At least DO SOMETHING! DO! Don't think, DO! Don't hope, DO! At least you can come off and say 'I did this; I shepherded; I played on; at least I did something!" - John Kennedy Snr "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships." - Michael Jordan.