Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Music Presentation
The band's members, Wesley Schlutzand and Jeremiah Friates, are from New Jersey but moved out to Denver, Colorado in 2005 to excel their music career. While there, they met the other members of the group, Neyla Pekarek, Stelth Uvlang and Ben Wahamaki
Rise to Fame
The band practiced from 2008-2011, writing songs from their home and playing in small gigs, until they were signed by a record label in 2011.
Their first song, 'Ho Hey,' was released at the end of the year, followed by their album in 2012.
Awards and Achievements
In December of 2012, their first single had sold over 2 million copies and was number 3 on Billboard's Hot 100 List.
October of that year, Spotify names the song as the most shared song in Manhattan.
Nominated for two Billboard and Grammy Music Awards in 2013.
2 years have past since the band released 'Ho Hey,' but it still remains one of my favorite songs
The song represents the summer of 2012, in which I shared many great moments with my friends and family at home in the summer sun.
The Lumineers to Me