Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 8: Introduction to the Different Areas of Management
Transcript of Chapter 8: Introduction to the Different Areas of Management
it must have a buyer and a seller, a commodity or service, an exchange and an agreed selling price
it is the process of planning, organizing,
directing, and controlling the market activities.
Chapter 8: Introduction to the Different
Areas of Management
begins even before goods enter the manufacturing process
is the performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumers for the consumption
is the system of interrelated business activities
(designing, promoting, pricing, and distributing goods and services) to satisfy the needs and wants of potential users
2 Different Markets:
are considered the primary functions
Buying and Selling
Other essential functions: