Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is Ebola?
Transcript of What is Ebola?
What is the difference between HIV and AIDS?
Aids are two seperated conditions.Hiv are forever.
Aids have a great impact on society both as a illness
What causes HIV?
Human immundefiency virusis a letivirus that causes the HIV infection wich later on down the line will most likely turn into syndrome more commonly kown as aids.
HIV causes AIDS and intereferwith the bodys ability to fight infections.