Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Carbon Cycle
Pictures or graphics that relate to the steps of the carbon cycle described.
Persuasive explanation of why the carbon cycle is so important to our planet.
The carbon cycle is important to our planet because it keeps us alive. The carbon cycle gives us oxygen and it helps us breathe. Also it is a great way that atoms are recycled and shows that matter cannot be destroyed but can be transferred.
The first step is that plants and trees takes carbon out of the air and uses it to create food and grab the carbon through photosynthesis. When the plants die they decompose and all the dead leaves and plants on the ground leaves all the carbon for the soil and rocks and they turn into oil and fossil fuels. Next the fossil fuels are burned for electricity which by burning fossil fuels releases carbon dioxide into the air.