Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Macbeth - William Shakespeare
Transcript of Macbeth - William Shakespeare
Quotes # 1 & 2
'Fair is foul, and foul is fair'.
Themes, motifs and symbols
Quotes # 3 & 4
- Macbeth's wife
- strong attachment
The three Witches
- The murderers
- Lady Macduff
1564: Shakespeare was born
1582: Shakespeare's marriage
1583: Shakespeare's first child
1585: Shakespeare's second and third child
1596: Shakespeare's son died
1601-1608: Shakespeare's most famous tragedies
1616: Shakespeare died
'If you can look into the seeds of time,
and say which grain will grow and which will not,
speak then to me'.
'The raven himself is hoarse
that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan.
Under my battlements. Come, you spirits
that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here,
and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full
of direst cruelty'.
'I dare do all that may become a man,
who dares do more, is none'.
- brave soldier, powerful man
- identity keeps unclear
- children inherit Schottish throne
- murdered by Macbeth
- virtuous ruler
- leader of the crusade
- son of Duncan
- serious challenge to Macbeth
- appears weak and uncertain