Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Edmodo: the Basics
Transcript of Edmodo: the Basics
It's a safe, online environment for sharing and networking between teachers and students Why should I Edmodo? It compliments your teaching (teaches 21st Century Skills)
Computers aren't a requirement
Communication is the key
It reaches students in their "environment"
It's FREE Getting Started Go to our Edmodo wesbite: http://hallco.edmodo.com and click "I'm a Teacher" What is Edmodo? Edmodo provides teachers and students with a secure and easy way to post classroom materials, share links and videos, and access homework, grades and school notices. Teachers and students can store and share all forms of digital content – blogs, links, pictures, video, documents, presentations, and more. There are also special institutional features for schools and districts that can be accessed for free by administrators You will need your "school code" to start an account - ask your Media Specialist or e-mail Laura Losch for your "school code" Edmodo offers free webinars all the time! Take a Webinar! Let's explore Edmodo together!