Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dissection Safety Rules
Transcript of Dissection Safety Rules
4. Avoid contact with preserved with a safe chemicals. Keep your hands covered with plastic gloves at all times.
8. NEVER remove frogs/frog parts from the classroom. Properly dispose of all materials.
1. Conduct yourself in a responsible and safe manner at all times during the dissection.
2. Wear safety goggles while you are dissecting, even if you wear glasses or contacts.
7. Always cut away from your body and others.
3. The frog has been preserved with a safe chemical and the classroom doors will be cracked open to allow fresh air in the room.
We will not be using dissecting pins.
No horseplay or messing around with the frogs.
If you break any of the rules or act inappropriately, you will be asked to leave the classroom.