Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sports Marketing
*Home game attendance in 2012 was 2.4 M
* The average ticket price is $17, below the league average price of $27
*In comparison, Red Sox tickets are $52 and Atlanta Falcons are $68 Lets look at the numbers * Valued at $482 M with an estimated revenue of $207 M in 2011
* In comparison, the Boston Red Sox are valued at $870 M but only bring in an estimated revenue of $281 M
*Steady growth, loyal fan base, and high potential for increased revenue Potential Tie-ins *Ticket packages
*Other teams Population *Over 5 M people in the metropolitan area as of 2011, and expected to be over 7 M by 2030
*Second in the country for job growth
*Only MLB team in the area, competition is limited Marketing and Promotions * Increase marketing with radio, tv, newspaper and billboards
* Increase awareness of theme nights and promotions
*Tap into the community from little leagues to businesses
*Local corporate sponsors- Coke, Publix, Home Depot, etc. Welcome Home Atlanta Braves