Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Middle Passage
mid. 1400's-mid. 1800's
2.Transatlantic Black Trade
What in your opinion was the worst part of the Middle Passage?
Everything i hated it. Colored man and women were treated differently then everyone else. It was ugly, nasty, and disgusting.
What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?
We should keep everything the same until the Earth dies and burns every one on the planet. DONT CHANGE
Why is it important for students to learn about the middle passage?
It was important because the middle passage is one the biggest and most gruesome and horrible period that the human race has ever experience.
Middle Passage-A.J.& Big Mike-Period 5