Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
(1930) In 2001 flights AA 11 and 77 were kidnapped by terrorists which led to Flight 11 crashing into the World Trade Center in New York and 77 crashing into the Pentagon Requisitos
-hablar al menos 1 o 2 idiomas
aparte de ingles
-Tener disponibilidad de trabajar en U.S.A.
-Aceptar capacitacion de 8 semanas Start as:
-speak English language
-other languages historical fact:
6 of february of 1965
in a international flight a Douglas DC-6B
impact between catedral and corona hills
killing 80 passengers
and all the crew on board
including the pilots Start as:
(1927) Historical fact:
In 1961 a Douglas DC-6
crushed into the groundwhile trying to land due tobad weather.there were no survivors Requirements:
be native or naturalized Argentine Historical Fact:
January 30, 1979: A Boeing 707-323C cargo Varig, which was carrying 153 paintings by the artist Manabu Mabe valued at $ 1.24 million, disappeared over the Pacific Ocean half an hour after taking off from Tokyo. never find the aircraft Fundation in 1927
was the biggest airline in brazil
until in 2006 it was sold to Gol air transportation founded in 1927
is the most old airlines in the world January 7, 1972 - The Flight 602clashes in Ses Roques Altes peak of the Sierra de Sa Talaia, Died the 104 occupants of the aircraft and when it happened it was the second most serious accident in aviation history Spanish conditions:
- Age greater than 18 years.
- Minimum height 165 cm.
- Castilian and English level high.
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical evaluation.
- European Passport in force. Air New Zealand began life as TEAL (Tasman Empire Airways Limited) in 1940 Historical fact:
Air New Zealand Flight 901
collided with Mount Erebus on Ross Island, Antarctica, killing all 237 passengers and 20 crew on board. The accident is commonly known as the Mount Erebus disaster. AIRLINES OF THE WORLD