Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE BIG BLUE FISH
Transcript of THE BIG BLUE FISH
please watch this video.
What do you think they eat?
Are they canavours
They are called big blue parrot fish because they have teeth like mouths
small organisms found in the sand and algae that they scrape off rocks
Blue parrotfish are found on coral reefs at depths of 3–25 m (9–82 ft) in the western Atlantic from Maryland in the United States to Bermuda, the Bahamas, and south to Brazil.