Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Push a badge from Youtopia to your Mozilla Open Badge Backpack
Transcript of Push a badge from Youtopia to your Mozilla Open Badge Backpack
So... you want to send a badge from Youtopia to your Mozilla Badge Backpack.
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Your login password to Youtopia was emailed to you. If you cannot find it, reset your password:
After logging in, hover your cursor over Account Settings
> View Badges
Login using Persona*
View your badge(s)
Push them to your Mozilla Backpack
Mozilla OpenBadges Project
*Persona lets you log in to websites using only your email address! Persona lets you prove your identity to websites through your email address without giving them any passwords.
Once you have created a Mozilla Badge Backpack, return to Youtopia
Your badge(s) will be viewable by anyone!
But wait! Badges can help with your job search.
Next to each badge that you want to push,
tick the box
"ADD THIS TO YOUR OPEN BADGES BACKPACK"
"Add to Open Badges Backpack" at the top of the screen
You will then