Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
francisco and angel the moon
Transcript of francisco and angel the moon
~The moon itself used to be a part of Earth.
~A 180-pound earthling would weigh just 30 pounds on the moon.
~Moon’s gravity is strong enough to cause our oceans to fall.
~The Land area on Moon is bigger than the us Canada and Russia combined. THE MOON !!! -The Moon takes about 27 days to go all the way around the Earth and return to its starting position.
-The Moon is 4.5 billion years old.
-Only 59% of the moon's surface is visible from earth.
-Traveling to the moon by car would take 130 days.
- The daily maximum temperature is 250° F (hot enough to boil water). At night the temperature minimum reaches -250° F. Our Picture.