Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
francisco and angel the moon
Transcript of francisco and angel the moon
~The moon itself used to be a part of Earth.
~A 180-pound earthling would weigh just 30 pounds on the moon.
~Moon’s gravity is strong enough to cause our oceans to fall.
~The Land area on Moon is bigger than the us Canada and Russia combined. THE MOON !!! -The Moon takes about 27 days to go all the way around the Earth and return to its starting position.
-The Moon is 4.5 billion years old.
-Only 59% of the moon's surface is visible from earth.
-Traveling to the moon by car would take 130 days.
- The daily maximum temperature is 250° F (hot enough to boil water). At night the temperature minimum reaches -250° F. Our Picture.